Plan the wedding of your dreams in Ohio
Big enough for life's biggest moments
Home to one of America’s most successfully family-owned indoor water parks, Kalahari Resorts & Conventions has begun planning and development on a proposed expansion in Pocono Mountain – a $350 million, 150-acre complex in Monroe County at Pocono Manor, tentatively scheduled to open in 2015.
This project would be completed in two phases. The first phase includes a resort with 457 luxury guest rooms and suites, a 100,000-square-foot indoor water park, a two-acre outdoor water park, a 65,000-square-foot convention center, a 30,000-square-foot family entertainment center and 6,000 square feet of retail space including three full-service restaurants.
Phase 1 Expected Meeting Rooms & Event Space:
- 65,000 sq ft of flexible space
- 25,000 and 9,000 sq ft ballrooms
- 18 meeting rooms & multiple hospitality suites
- Dedicated convention center loading dock
- Large grade level access to main exhibit facility
- Exceptional pre-function space
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Extraordinary function areas throughout indoor & outdoor waterparks and theme park